• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Classic WHQ card set...

Topics relating to WarhammerQuest.

Classic WHQ card set...

Postby Ragnar IronFist » April 10th, 2019, 4:59 pm

So I've scored some pretty sweet transactions from people here at the Inn, mainly printed cardsets for HQ. I was lucky enough to score a Classic WHQ set recently, and I have to admit, I'm a bit surprised at how low the number of event and treasure cards are! But I hear that's what makes it so cool. You get those expansions, you get some from White Dwarf, you make up your own etc etc....

I was wondering if any swell persons here print up nice, believable-quality sets of expansion cards. (Made up, or directly from those expansions and White Dwarf issues)? I'd happily buy!(I just find it to be a pain to try to explain things to a print shop, even if I did find a pdf or something... )

****EDIT****

So I did, in fact find lots of sweet card PDFs in torrent land, BGG, etc. I reckon I can handle sending them to a printer to get made into real cards. My question now would be... what printer do people recommend? (And what size are those cards supposed to be anyway?)
Ragnar IronFist

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Classic WHQ card set...

Postby Anderas » August 11th, 2019, 8:21 am

Printerstudio is a good one.

If you wouldn't mind sharing, I'd like to see those cards, too!

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Re: Classic WHQ card set...

Postby perkypat123 » May 26th, 2020, 5:59 am

perkypat123

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Return to WarhammerQuest Room