• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

HEROQUEST, THE NEW EDITION SOON AVAILABLE !!! NOT A JOKE !

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

Re: HEROQUEST, THE NEW EDITION SOON AVAILABLE !!! NOT A JOKE

Postby Sjeng » January 20th, 2014, 12:39 pm

keep going! :D
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby torilen » January 20th, 2014, 1:26 pm

Leave him alone sjeng...he's been mostly dead these past few weeks. :lol:

(not making light of you being sick CP, just saw a window to use that line and took it)

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby chaoticprime » January 20th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Quest 01 The Cave of Fanatics

"Night goblins fear sunlight and so spend their days hiding in darkness. There underground, they coexist with more formidable creatures as servants. To placate the wrath of these creatures, night goblins have even been known to offer themselves as sacrifices--thereby also sating the creatures' cruel appetites. The caverns leading into the Underground Forest have sadly become infested by fanatics of this sort. They are mad beings that are anxious to preserve and maintain the well-being of their dark masters."

A. The first hero to search for treasure on the rack of weapons will be able to take a Spear and 10 quarrels for the crossbow. See the Armory.

B. This night Goblin is the guardian of the Temple Gate. It is armed with a spear and can thus attack diagonally. It has one additional attack die and has 2 Body Points. The cupboard includes a vial of acid.

C. Here is the temple of the night goblins cultists. The night goblins in this room are fanatics, and roll 1 additional die to attack . The head of these cultists is sitting on the throne. It has 4 Body Points and is armed with a poisoned battle axe. If it injures a hero, refer to the Condition Card "Poison." The treasure chest contains 2 Vials of Antidote and a sum of 100 gold coins. See the Alchemist shop.

D. This a treasure chest contains a Rope and the sum of 100 gold coins.

E. The staircase descends into a dark tunnel canopied by hanging roots. The heroes must press on to continue their quest.

New rules.

The web and acid marks represent rules additions I have not translated yet.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby chaoticprime » January 20th, 2014, 9:32 pm

I will localize this whole thing for everyone, but I want some kind of Rewards icon that shows off my awesome to those as-yet unfamiliar with it and our custom of recognizing that here.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Usergroups:

Postby TMU » January 21st, 2014, 2:18 am

chaoticprime wrote:I will localize this whole thing for everyone, but I want some kind of Rewards icon that shows off my awesome to those as-yet unfamiliar with it and our custom of recognizing that here.

:lol: So true!
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » January 21st, 2014, 6:01 am

As long as mine will be bigger, I'm okay with that :P

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby chaoticprime » January 21st, 2014, 7:23 am

Sjeng wrote:As long as mine will be bigger, I'm okay with that :P

My wife is also used to big rewards.

Rewards:
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Usergroups:

Postby Sjeng » January 21st, 2014, 7:34 am

lol, I think we're getting a wee bit off topic here, not to mention old scratchy :P

Alors! A la travaille!

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby chaoticprime » January 21st, 2014, 7:48 am

Sjeng wrote:lol, I think we're getting a wee bit off topic here, not to mention old scratchy :P

Alors! A la travaille!

Yeah, yeah. I'll get back on topic. First, however, I should specify that while I didn't request that the reward be in any way phallic, that would be okay if it were.

Rewards:
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Usergroups:

Postby chaoticprime » January 21st, 2014, 8:40 am

New Traps

Evil Thorns

Evil Thorns are animated by the magic of the Umbral
Druid Darkover. Any Hero who enters a square containing Thorns will be attacked by 2 combat die, and then become Entangled by them. Becoming Entangled is further detailed on its equivalent condition card. Evil Thorns attack only once.

Evil Thorns traps can be disarmed normally, or one can be destroyed by using a Weed Killer flask (see The Alchemist's Shoppe). Heroes and Monsters may pass though squares containing Evil Thorns, even if the thorns already contain an Entangled Hero.

A Hero may attack the Evil Thorns to try and rescue another Hero Entangled by them. Evil Thorns roll 4 combat dice in defense,
And have 1 Body Point.

Rewards:
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Quests and Quest Packs