• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Guest Book

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Guest Book

Postby drathe » August 16th, 2008, 2:55 pm

Greetings Inn Guests!

We'd like to hear from all our Guests, not just registered members. So please feel free to let us know what you think about Ye Olde Inn, or just say "Hello!"

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Guest Book

Postby Phoenix » August 18th, 2008, 9:43 am

So far so good!!! Let's get some more people in here.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby zep » August 18th, 2008, 10:07 am

Yet another one of these damn boards for me to have to check. I'll never get any work done at this rate! :D
Rosemary baby, I got the thyme
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby ballth » August 20th, 2008, 12:50 am

I was really sorry to see Agin's Inn fall by the wayside. But it's great to see "Ye Olde Inn" picking up the reigns. I have been away from the game for quite some time and only recently found a renewed interest with some new friends wanting to learn the game. Searching the net via my old 'bookmarks' was a bit disheartening because so many sites had become "404 errors". Then I happened upon Phoenix's Heroquest forum and there met Phoenix (Zargon), drathe and zep. I did see too that Old Scratch's forum was still around, but for some reason Phoenix's site & drathe's "Ye Olde Inn" just felt more 'homey', more like the old Agin place. I'd like to say thanks to you three guys for making me feel welcome, and again drathe, thanks for keeping the spirit of Agin's Inn alive!!
And now to quote zep,
"Yet another one of these damn boards for me to have to check. I'll never get any work done at this rate!" ;)

-ballth
Four in the morning
Came without a warning.
~Night Ranger
ballth

Goblin
Goblin

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby azrael » August 22nd, 2008, 2:32 am

Hello
Nice to see someone keeping the torch burning.
I will have to keep an eye on this site as it looks like it is going to be an excellent resource.
MIght even encourage me to do another monster expansion pack ;)
azrael

Postby Phoenix » August 22nd, 2008, 3:21 am

We're trying to keep many torches burning. Quite frankly, I'd like to light a fire under Hasbro's ass. Get this thing back in production!!

MORE MINI's Please!!!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby drathe » August 22nd, 2008, 11:11 am

Phoenix wrote:We're trying to keep many torches burning. Quite frankly, I'd like to light a fire under Hasbro's ass. Get this thing back in production!!

MORE MINI's Please!!!

Torché!

Thanks for the kind words. We hope Ye Olde Inn will encourage many people to contribute their ideas so we all may benefit and enjoy what HeroQuest was meant to be. An ever expanding game of fantasy adventure!

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Milk » September 21st, 2008, 10:34 pm

Hello, so great to see Agin's Inn's legacy continuing. I was also saddened, after having been away from the game for some time, returning and finding Agin's Inn having fallen off the map. Found this site by total chance a few months back. And now that some friends and I have recently had a newfound interest in the game again, figured I'd stick around and see what's going on.
"There should always be barbarians to the north."
Milk

Fimir
Fimir

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby MoonSylver » October 3rd, 2008, 6:31 pm

I'd like to say thank you to drathe for saving all the Agin's Inn content. I was so bummed when it went under & was thrilled to find the site last night! I had lost all of my custom stuff & was looking to replace the tiles, combat cards, the UK Quest packs, etc, & now I can!

Thanks again!
---MS
MoonSylver

Hero:

Postby Massacreur » October 15th, 2008, 4:57 am

Great I have been looking for a website like that forever...I'm so exited thank you so much!
I host HeroQuest at the Strategicon in Los Angeles.Would be Great to see you there...

Massacreur
Massacreur
Massacreur

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: Français
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Ye Olde Lobby