• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

The Bandit's Hideout

Gather your Heroes for Play-by-Post adventures here. Posting in this room does not count toward your posting rank.
Forum rules
Use this area for gathering and playing Play-by-Post games. They need not be HeroQuest, but all games are still subject to the rules of the Ye Olde Inn forum. Posts in this room will not count toward your posting rank.

Note: There are no Quick Reply boxes in this forum. They have been disabled due to incompatibility with the Dice feature this forum uses.

The Bandit's Hideout

Postby Patroclus » October 24th, 2011, 1:03 pm

The Bandit's Hideout

The Heroes are traveling all day and they try to find a safe place for the night. Behind some bushes they found an entrance to somewhere.

“Come, lets go inside” says the Dwarf.
“Are you sure for that?” elf says.
“Yeah, of course… Are you scared ‘Pointy ears’?”…
“Come on guys, lets see what’s inside, it is safer than out here in this unwelcome forest” says the barbarian and opens the door with his two-handed sword.
The wizard doesn’t speak, he follows without a word, but all this reminds him a story about “The Bandit’s Hideout”…

I give to the Wizard an extra infinite spell for this game: Sleep The Master - This spell will put the Master of Bandits to sleep. He may try to defend himself by rolling one die per Mind point. If he manage to roll a shield he is unaffected. Once put to sleep he must roll a six at the start of his turn before he can move again.

If you find any weapons and armors in this dungeon, they are shadow weapons and shadow armors… They will be destroyed after the end of this quest
Last edited by Patroclus on October 24th, 2011, 4:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: The Bandit's Hideout

Postby Patroclus » October 24th, 2011, 1:07 pm

I will do the start with a training game… Sorry for my English and my low quality pictures (I use a web camera for now). Everyone can take part at this game, no need for George to play the barbarian, and Mike to play the dwarf, etc… Everyone can play any hero… George can play barbarian in this turn, and Mike can play barbarian the next if George is too slow…
When you are rolling the dice (you can check here to learn how, viewtopic.php?f=162&t=474) it is like a ticket for the next move. At your move you should say “I choose barbarian and I walk N, N, E, E, W, S and I attack the goblin” (N=North, E=East, W=West, S=South). It is simple…

For start, I will do some moves to check the interface.

I use the warhammer miniature to point at the North as a help for the directions.

ps: feel free to spam...not too much though

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:

Postby Patroclus » October 24th, 2011, 1:41 pm

Rewards:
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:

Postby Patroclus » October 24th, 2011, 1:47 pm

I choose barbarian

movement:
Patroclus rolled 2 6-sided dice:
3, 6

Rewards:
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:

Postby Patroclus » October 24th, 2011, 1:49 pm

I move the barbarian S,S,S,S,E and I open the door

Rewards:
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:

Postby Patroclus » October 24th, 2011, 1:51 pm

Rewards:
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:

Postby Patroclus » October 24th, 2011, 1:53 pm

I continue the movement... S, E, E, E and I don't open the door... I wait for the others to come closer... I'll do a search for treasures

Rewards:
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:

Postby Patroclus » October 24th, 2011, 1:57 pm

You found a "potion of speed"... write it down on your inventory

Rewards:
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:

Postby Patroclus » October 24th, 2011, 2:00 pm

Barbarian’s Inventory:
Potion of Speed

“The next player who continues with the barbarian should copy-paste his inventory”

Rewards:
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:

Postby Patroclus » October 24th, 2011, 2:03 pm

I choose the Wizard
Movement:
Patroclus rolled 2 6-sided dice:
1, 4

Rewards:
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:

Next

Return to Play-by-Post Game Room